Size: 4.81 MB | Version: 3.8 | File Type: APK | System: Android 2.3 or higher
Dynamic Notifications allows you to receive all of your notifications even when your screen is off. When you receive a new email/text message, the display will discreetly light up to let you know. You don’t need to unlock the device. If you want to, the app even shows you a short preview of the message or information about the caller. This is so much better than just a pulsing notification LED, because it tells you immediately everything you want to know about the notification. With DynamicNotifications, you are always up to date!
Features of DynamicNotifications apps :
– Notifications don’t light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
– Select which app-notifications you’d like to receive via DynamicNotifications
– Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
– “Custom timeout”: Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown
– “Breathing notifications”: Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals
– “Night mode”: Don’t show notifications at night
– “Hide additional details”: Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender)
– “Use as lockscreen”: Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen
– “Auto-wake”: Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table
– “Custom brightness”: Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be
– “Edit swipe actions”: Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction
Features of DynamicNotifications mod :
– All Unlocked
– Advertise Removed
Install Instructions :
* You visited this site on mobile ?
1. Download the Apk file on mobile.
2. Install and run it.
3. That’s it,Enjoy!
* You visited this site on desktop or laptop ?
1. Download the Apk file on Pc.
2. Transfer Apk file from PC to your Android Phone (Via USB , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi).
3. Install and run it.
4. That’s it,Enjoy!