Notification History Log
Size: 5.33 MB | Version: 14.4 | File Type: APK | System: Android 2.3 or higher
Never imagined what happens to your notification when you dismiss or clear it from notification tray?
Have you ever in a situation where you accidentally removed the notification/message from any installed application and want to read that deleted message or notification again?
Notification History Log is here for your rescue.
Once you install this app, it will start generating the notification log and you can literally view the notification history anytime.
You can easily manage, sort and view all past notifications you received after installing Notification History Log application
This app works on almost all Android smartphones and tablets running on KitKat or higher. The best thing about the app is Advanced History feature where you will get full control over your past notifications.
Features of apps :
– Themes: Notification History Log is bundled with both light and dark themes. More themes will be added in the coming updates.
– Homescreen Widget: Add widget to your home screen to view the notification log instantly
– Blacklist Apps: You can blacklist the apps to ignore them in the notification logs.
– Backup and Restore: You can back up the notifications and restore them again when you are reinstalling Notification History Log later. All backups are encrypted and stored on your phone memory
– Android Default Notification History: On supported devices, you can enable and open the Android’s default Notification History to view past notifications in the traditional way. You can enable this option in App Settings.
– Clear Notification Logs: You can clear entire notification history from the Settings or you can even delete the notifications specific to single app.
Features of mod :
– All Unlocked
– Advertise Removed
Install Instructions :
* You visited this site on mobile ?
1. Download the Apk file on mobile.
2. Install and run it.
3. That’s it,Enjoy!
* You visited this site on desktop or laptop ?
1. Download the Apk file on Pc.
2. Transfer Apk file from PC to your Android Phone (Via USB , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi).
3. Install and run it.
4. That’s it,Enjoy!