Speed Test WiFi Analyzer
Size: 16.38 MB | Version: 2023.05.69620 | File Type: APK | System: Android 4.4 or higher
WiFi Analysis & Speed Testing expert tools
Is your WiFi up to the task? Is your network slow? Are you getting what you pay for?
Features of Speed Test WiFi Analyzer apps :
– Is my WiFi coverage good?
– Am I connected to the best WiFi channel?
– Are there better WiFi channels around me?
– Anyone stealing my WiFi without permission?
– What’s the real speed of my connection?
– What speed can my WiFi AP/Router really support?
– Am I getting what I’m paying my ISP for?
– Wireless coverage 360 analysis
– WiFi analyzer – signal lists and channel maps
– Internet and LAN Speed Tests
– Ping & DNS Speed analyzer – find the quickest DNS servers or fastest game servers
– LAN connected device scanner – who’s using the network
– WiFi, Ethernet, DSL, Cable, Fiber, 4G/LTE and 5G/NR
– Analyze wireless network coverage – in a home, a business or a venue
– Using active surveying (alongside WiFi analysis and concurrent ping/DNS/HTTP loads)
– Detailed network performance statistics – overall and for every specific location
– Extensive details for every signal / AP – signal strength, security, current and supported spectrum usage (primary and secondary channels), current and supported MCS/phy speeds, supported MIMO configurations, supported features (e.g., 802.11k, 802.11v, 802.11r), distance from AP (when 802.11mc is supported), load (stations connected and utilization), etc.
– Beacon IEs decodes – with diff analysis between current and a baseline
– Supported technologies – WiFi 1 (802.11a), WiFi 2 (802.11b), WiFi 3 (802.11g), WiFi 4 (802.11n), WiFi 5 (802.11ac), WiFi 6 (802.11ax), WiFi 6E (802.11ax in 6GHz), WiFi 7 (802.11be)
– Supported security configurations – WPA3, OWE (inc. transition mode), WPA2, WPA, WEP, 802.1x/EAP
– Supported spectrum bands – 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz
– Supported channel widths – 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz, 80+80MHz, 160MHz and 320MHz
– Elaborate filters to show only (or just highlight) networks/APs/signals of interest
– Export WiFi Scan results as PCAP records
– On-device PCAP viewer (also for files generated or downloaded by other apps)
– Open generated PCAPng files using compatible apps such as Wireshark, Intuitibits WiFi Explorer Pro 3 or AccessAgility WiFi Scanner
– Upload and open generated PCAPng files using compatible cloud services such as CloudShark or Arista Networks’ Packets
– Use analiti as a remote WiFi scanning sensor – stream generated PCAP records in real time to apps such as Wireshark or Intuitibits’ WiFi Explorer Pro 3
– Internet speedtest
– IP WAN or LAN speedtests – between devices running our app, or to any user specified server (iPerf3, HTTP, FTP)
– Concurrent ping, DNS and HTTP latency results – to multiple servers with configurable load
– Automatic tests – with user configured interval (from 15 minutes to 24 hours)
– Remote uptime monitoring 24/7 of outages or slowdowns
– Multiple simultaneous ping targets
– ECHO, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS or any TCP port
– Configurable ping load
– Predefined or personal target lists (e.g., game servers)
– Detection of devices connected to the LAN (WiFi or Ethernet)
– Uses ping, ARP, UPnP/SSDP, reverse DNS, Bonjour/mDNS, NetBIOS, SNMP, HTTP
– Detailed information about every device
– Detailed ping performance statistics
– Detailed list of open TCP ports
– Configurable name and trust for every device
– Android smartphones & tablets
– Google TV devices and sets
– Android TV devices and sets
Features of Speed Test WiFi Analyzer mod :
– All Unlocked
– Advertise Removed
Install Instructions :
* You visited this site on mobile ?
1. Download the Apk file on mobile.
2. Install and run it.
3. That’s it,Enjoy!
* You visited this site on desktop or laptop ?
1. Download the Apk file on Pc.
2. Transfer Apk file from PC to your Android Phone (Via USB , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi).
3. Install and run it.
4. That’s it,Enjoy!