Yousician: Learn Guitar
Size: 89.28 MB | Version: 4.75.0 | File Type: APK | System: Android 4.4 or higher
YOUSICIAN is the fast, fun way to learn, play and master the Guitar, Bass or Singing/Vocals. Learn and play thousands of songs on your REAL INSTRUMENT!
Yousician is your personal music teacher. The app listens to you play and gives instant feedback on your accuracy and timing. Our learning path, designed by expert music teachers, will help musicians of all levels improve, from complete beginners to professionals.
Step-by-step videos guide you through each lesson. Fun gameplay tracks your progress and keeps you motivated to practice and learn. You’ll simply be amazed how fast your skills advance. So grab your guitar or bass, or warm up your voice, and start making music!
Features of Yousician: Learn Guitar apps :
WHO IS YOUSICIAN FOR?
– Guitarists, Bass players & Singers
– Complete beginners
– Advanced & professional musicians
– Music teachers
– 10,000+ lessons, exercises and songs by artists you love
– Hundreds of videos covering all the skills you need to learn guitar, bass or singing: sight reading sheet music, guitar chords, strumming, melodies, lead, fingerpicking and more
– Tons of music theory and trainers for each skill and chord
– Fun Weekly Challenges where you can compete with friends and millions of Yousicians worldwide
HOW DOES THE APP WORK?
– Play your real acoustic or electric instrument — no additional equipment needed
– Yousician listens to you sing or play the guitar or bass
– It gives you instant feedback on your performance
– It takes you through awesome songs and step-by-step tutorials that suit your playing level
– It makes learning fun with rewarding gameplay, lessons and challenges
Features of Yousician: Learn Guitar mod :
– All Unlocked
– Advertise Removed
Install Instructions :
* You visited this site on mobile ?
1. Download the Apk file on mobile.
2. Install and run it.
3. That’s it,Enjoy!
* You visited this site on desktop or laptop ?
1. Download the Apk file on Pc.
2. Transfer Apk file from PC to your Android Phone (Via USB , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi).
3. Install and run it.
4. That’s it,Enjoy!